the basic game play is now done: besides the player actions, the cards are now dealt and infections propagated. card limit is also implemented, so player can discard them if needed. add to that a bit of ui polishing, and we now have a solid basis on which to build upon...
next releases will see (in no special order):
- the special cards (including the epidemics)
- end of game conditions (both game-over and win cases)
- more ui polishing (i think the players cards will have their own toplevel)
- easier game play (drag-n-drop on the canvas)
- missing player features (dispatcher, medic)
- missing rule implementation (disease eradication, ...)
- start game dialog
 and without any more warnings, since i spotted a bug in moosex::semiaffordanceaccessor which has been swiftly fixed!